Meet 5-Star-Rated St. George, Richfield, Cedar City & Hurricane, UT, Audiologist Dr. Jacob Burrows
Over 15,000 Lives With a Hearing Impairment Improved With The Audiologist of Intermountain Audiology in Utah
Dr. Jacob Burrows, AuD, FAAA
Doctor of Audiology
As the Director of Audiology for Intermountain Audiology’s Cedar City and Richfield hearing clinics, Dr. Burrows is leading the movement to medically treat hearing loss in Central and Southern Utah. By working alongside his team of hearing health care specialists in Utah; including, Neuroscientist Dr. Keith Darrow, Ph.D., Brain Fitness Specialists, NeuroTechnology™ Treatment Specialists, and his entire patient experience team Dr. Burrow’s is able to focus on medically treating YOUR hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders and the associated cognitive impacts.
Dr. Burrow’s is instinctually described as a ‘Innovator’ by Kathy Kolbe, the world’s leading authority on human instincts, Dr. Burrows continues to defy convention, challenge his team at Intermountain Audiology, and make the world a better place by improving the lives of his patients each and every day.
His impact on our organization, the profession, and the world includes:
- Being trained by Dr. Darrow, PhD, is the only M.I.T. and Harvard Trained Neuroscientist in America practicing in the field of Audiology, as part of the Excellence in Audiology Movement which focuses your hearing loss treatment on sound medical and neuroscience necessity rather than traditional hearing aids.
- Restoring Hearing Clarity for Thousands of Individuals in the Intermountain West with hearing loss just like yours.
- The leader in Public Seminars and Symposiums to educate our community on Hearing Loss and Dementia, Tinnitus, and Balance Disorder education in all of Southern Utah. Please, attend his next hearing health seminar.
- Assisted Southern Utah’s newborn screening program, which included screening the hearing of newborns in St. George, Hurricane, Ivins, Cedar City, Washington and other cities in Southern Utah.
- Teaching the next generation of Doctors of Audiology at Utah State University’s Audiology Program.
- Rising star amongst his peers and leading change agent amongst his fellow Doctors, as a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Dr. Burrows Is a 5-Star-Rated St. George, Richfield, Cedar City & Hurricane, UT, Audiologist for Hearing Aids and Hearing Loss Treatment – Serving St. George, Washington, Ivins, Santa Clara, Dammeron Valley, Veyo, Pine Valley, Enterprise, Central, Richfield, Salina, Monroe, Fillmore, Delta, Joseph, Gunnison, Ephraim, Manti, Cedar City, Brian Head, Parowan, Kanarraville, Enoch, Summit, Panquitch, New Harmony, Newcastle, Beaver, Hurricane, LaVerkin, Kanab, Springdale, Leeds, Toquerville, Hilldale, Virgin, Rockville & New Harmony, Utah