Hearing Aids in St. George, UT & Video Conferences
If you have been considering hearing rehabilitation for yourself but dislike the appearance of hearing aids, then we have great news for you! Thanks to the incredible advancements in hearing-assistive technology today, hearing aids are now available that can improve your sound experience discreetly and effectively. Keep reading to learn more about invisible hearing aids in St. George, UT.
Benefits of Invisible Hearing Aids
Invisible hearing aids are not literally invisible. However, their incredibly small size allows them to be placed deep in your ear so no one will know you are wearing a hearing aid unless you tell them. Because these compact hearing aids fit snugly into your ear, they are also sometimes called invisible in-the-ear hearing aids. Benefits include:
- Minimal Upkeep. They can be worn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for months at a time.
- Convenience. Wear them during everyday activities, such as sleeping or showering. They also won’t interfere with your glasses or the telephone.
- Comfort. When fitted properly, invisible hearing aids sit completely and comfortably inside your ear canal.
- Clarity. You can enjoy natural sound quality with invisible hearing aids.
- Wireless Technology. You can connect your hearing aid to your cell phone and other devices.
Video Conferences & New Protocols
Keeping the CDC’s recommendation of “social distancing” during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are making available video conferencing for patients who are able to be evaluated via smartphone, tablet or laptop computer equipped with a camera. We are actively reaching out to those patients who qualify for a telehealth visit with one of our doctors.
We have also implemented new steps in our practice to help ensure the health and safety of both employees and patients during an appointment. For a complete list of these new protocols, please visit our website’s COVID-19 update page here.
Contact Our Expert for Hearing Aids in St. George, UT for More Information
To learn more about hearing loss, call our Richfield office at 435-304-6165, our Cedar City office at 435-233-6889, or our St. George office at 435-256-8596 to schedule your Free Dr. Darrow-Approved Hearing Loss & Tinnitus Treatment Consultation today! Our friendly team will answer any questions you may have about our treatments and rehabilitations, flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us. https://www.intermountainaudiology.com/main/