Enjoy Advanced, Invisible Hearing Aids in Rock Springs, WY
At Intermountain Audiology WY, we understand the effect that hearing loss can have on your overall enjoyment of life. That’s why our hearing rehabilitation program does far more than fit you with a customized hearing device, we also offer the benefits of invisible hearing aids in Rock Springs, WY that incorporate NeuroTechnology™.
Invisible hearing aids are not literally invisible, however, their incredibly small size allows them to be placed deep in your ear so no one will know you’re wearing a hearing device unless you tell them. These compact hearing aids fit snugly into your ear and are also sometimes called invisible in-the-ear hearing aids. Other benefits include;
- Minimal Upkeep Required. You can wear your invisible hearing aid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for months at a time.
- Convenience. You can keep wearing your hearing aid during everyday activities, such as sleeping or showering. They also won’t interfere with your glasses or the telephone.
- Comfort. When fitted properly, invisible hearing aids sit completely and comfortably inside your ear canal.
- Clarity. You can enjoy natural sound quality with invisible hearing aids.
- Technology. Thanks to their wireless capability, you can connect your hearing aid to your cell phone and other devices.
Our state-of-the-art hearing aids include NeuroTechnology™ as part of your hearing rehabilitation. NeuroTechnology™ addresses the critical link between the sounds received by your ears and your brain’s ability to process those sounds efficiently and correctly. That means you’ll enjoy true hearing clarity with our hearing aids.
Patients at Intermountain Audiology WY report significant improvements to their hearing when they incorporate NeuroTechnology™ treatment with the use of their hearing aids. NeuroTechnology™ lets you increase your ability to understand speech in a noisy environment by 30%, remember 20% more of conversations, as well as experience a 20% reduction in the strain and energy it takes to hear the world around you.
Benefit from Advanced, Invisible Hearing Aids in Rock Springs, WY
At Intermountain Audiology WY, we strive to stay at the forefront of hearing technology and are proud to offer advanced hearing aids to our patients. To learn more about our advanced hearing aids, schedule your Dr. Darrow-Approved Hearing Loss & Tinnitus Treatment Consultation today by calling our office in Lander at 307-206-8595 or our office in Rock Springs at 307-212-6711.