Audiologists in Cedar City, Richfield, Hurricane & St. George, UT
At Intermountain Audiology, we’re happy to have remained open and seeing patients during the current crisis. Although we’re still facing uncertain times, our audiologists in Cedar City, Richfield, Hurricane, and St. George, UT want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced safety and health measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our offices.
When you come in for your next appointment, you can look forward to the following:
- We will schedule appointments to minimize possible contact with other patients in the waiting room
- We are making video conferencing available to some patients who are able to be evaluated via smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer equipped with a camera & we are actively reaching out to those patients who qualify for a telehealth visit with one of our doctors
- We will ask patients to arrive on time for their appointments, rather than too early since that will minimize the amount of time they spend in our reception area
- We will advise patients to maintain proper social distancing & if they are more comfortable waiting in their car, we will offer to call or text them when we are ready to seat the patient for the appointment
- We will screen all patients using an infrared forehead thermometer. Any patient with a temperature of 100 degrees or above will be rescheduled unless emergency pain, swelling or infection is present. These emergency patients will follow the protocol listed below. These patients will also be advised to call their physician’s office
- We have removed magazines & paper reading materials from our reception rooms as they are not easy to disinfect. As a replacement, patients & visitors can access our complimentary digital magazine library on a smartphone, laptop, or tablet. Details for accessing the digital magazine library are displayed in our reception areas
Your Safety & Health Is Our Priority
Because your safety and health is our top priority, we believe these measures will ensure the well-being of our valued patients and staff. Please contact us at any of the numbers below with any questions or to schedule a consultation – we are here for you!
St. George, Utah: 435-688-2456
Richfield, Utah: 435-896-8830
Cedar City, Utah: 435-865-6761