A Letter From Dr. Darrow, Ph.D., The Only NeuroScientist In America Practicing Audiology
How can you be sure you are choosing the right audiologist or hearing health care professional? We have restored hearing clarity in over 15,000 patients and have put together the following suggestions:
- Trust but Verify! Your audiologist or hearing care professional should have exceptional online reviews and be able to provide you with real-life patient testimonials. Click here to read some of our testimonials.
- Your Patient Experience Is Paramount. The hearing care professional you choose should provide you with an amazing patient experience. There is more to a great experience than top-notch clinical care. For example, our Intermountain Audiology team has worked with companies such as the Walt Disney Institute to help provide you with an exceptional overall patient experience.
- Compassion Matters. The hearing care professional you choose should be passionate and confident about restoring hearing clarity by focusing on your brain and ear connection. They should also be 100% committed to a positive experience for you or your spouse, parent, or loved one.
- Seek Experience. The hearing care professional you choose should have real-world experience correcting hearing loss. In treating over 15,000 patients, our professionals have gained extensive experience in restoring hearing clarity.
- Trust Your Instinct. The hearing care professional you choose for hearing help should make you feel comfortable, safe, and well cared for. Your questions and concerns should be answered before you leave your initial consultation.
These are just a few of the suggestions you should consider in choosing your Utah audiologist. Click here to read our free report “The Top 10 Things You Must Know Before Choosing Your Audiologist.”
Director of Audiology Research
To Your Better Hearing,
Audiologists and hearing care professionals are specialists in restoring hearing clarity. With great professionals, there is no reason you or your spouse shouldn’t hear clearly and have the confidence that comes with it. Don’t let indecision and uncertainty be the reason you postpone treatment. You and your family deserve better!
P.S. - Call 702.613.0660 or click here to schedule your FREE Dr. Darrow Approved Hearing Assessment.
Exclusive Excellence In Audiology
Member Representing Utah